Nike Reversible Dri-Fit Basketball Jersey
  • That’s around the same price as the Reebok counterparts and are even a hair cheaper than Adidas variants, so I decided to buy one
  • I’ve been using it for nearly a year now, and what I like about it best is that it’s still in good condition despite all those basketball games I’ve played wearing it
  • There’s really one minor issue I’ve got with this jersey

• by poyayan

I’ve been attending weekly basketball scrimmages with my brother’s friends, and I needed to buy a reversible jersey with both dark and light colors so that I won’t be limited to just one team every week. The first place I went to was Nike Park, and I was glad to see they had some reversible Dri-Fit jerseys available, costing something around $15. That’s around the same price as the Reebok counterparts and are even a hair cheaper

than Adidas variants, so I decided to buy one.

I took the one with red and white sides. The jersey is comfortable, to say the least. The polyester fabric is soft and isn’t like Nike’s Dri-Fit shirts that cling to your skin when you’re sweating already. Additionally, even if I got one that is a bit large for my size, it’s not really much of a hindrance on the court because the trim of the piping is enough ...

• to keep contact smooth.

I’ve been using it for nearly a year now, and what I like about it best is that it’s still in good condition despite all those basketball games I’ve played wearing it. Where you would expect much deterioration, there are actually only a few loose threads on the jersey.

There’s really one minor issue I’ve got with this jersey. It involves how long it takes for the jersey to air-dry after washing. Perhaps it’s got

to do with the fabric being absorbent, or with the sheer reversibility of it. In relation, it also becomes a bit heavy when stored in my bag after games because of the sweat.

In conclusion, I’m very much satisfied with this reversible Dri-Fit jersey. Nike sports apparel isn’t cheap, but at least I’m always certain about quality and performance—plus, that Swoosh logo always looks good. For those looking for a high-quality reversible jersey, you can’t go wrong with Nike’s.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5513041057840730/k2311a0413/4.13.10