Presidency  » Local news  »
2.5
  • Each President regardless of age, race, background, knowledge, or causes which he or she supports, can only do the best that they can
  • However, I think that at times, as communities and societies, we fail to separate the President as a person, from the President as the leader of the United States

• by cjaneb877
      I find that I am frequently upset when I hear about people bashing our Presidents. It would be virtually impossible for one man to meet the needs of each individual person, and one way or the other, some individual, or group is always going to be upset about one thing or the other.

If we were to put aside the republican versus democratic or liberal parties, and focus more on the fact that a United States President, is in

all actuality a person, just like you or I, I sometimes think we’d be better off for it in the long run.

Each President regardless of age, race, background, knowledge, or causes which he or she supports, can only do the best that they can.

Furthermore, I often think that Presidents get blamed for things that sometimes other representatives may be handeling, rather than the President serving at that particular time.

Do not get me wrong, I am ...

• not at all saying that every President has done everything right, and that I myself, do not have my own complaints and qualms about each of them that have been in office.

However, I think that at times, as communities and societies, we fail to separate the President as a person, from the President as the leader of the United States.

While the two do go hand in hand, in some respects, in others they should not.

So,

in retrospect, I think that prior to judging how things are handled within America, we should perhaps first think about the facts that firstly, Presidents are only in office becuase they have been chosen by America as a whole unit, and secondly, that each President can only attempt to do their best to meet the greatest good within our country.

It is a tough job, and someone has to do it! Better someone else than myself, is what I have to say!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 361511105780830/k2311a1115/11.15.06