Convenient Termite and Pest Control in Phoenix AZ  » Business  »
745 North Gilbert Road, Suite 124, Gilbert, AZ 85234
  • That is when I learned about Convenient Termite and Pest Control

• by Dlight

Anyone living in the desert knows all about creepy crawly critters that blanket the arid desert floor at night. The hotter it gets the better they like it. Even in many subdivisions there are problems with scorpions, black widows, and crickets that infest the property. Often our dear friends, the simple but effective lizards, can’t keep up.

When my husband and I built our home in Sun Groves, an East Phoenix community on the southeast side of Chandler, we were not too concerned. The house is really out in the country with lots of open desert and ranches around. Our land used to be farmed, so we figured the pest would have taken off long ago. Wrong!

Within the first year

we started seeing lots of crickets. We thought that was no big deal. They may have been annoying but they did not bite. What we did not understand is that scorpions love to eat crickets. Before we knew it there were scorpions in our house, in our walls looking for the crickets that built nests there, and they even got in upstairs. The idea of a scorpion in my bed made me want to go to a hotel! I could not sleep. After being stung twice and needing expensive medical care, I demanded that we get help.

We hired a company that I won’t name that is a popular pest control business. You see it on television all the ...

• time, but that is not what this review is about. They came, they sprayed. Bugs had gone elsewhere, for the most part, but oh the headaches from the chemicals!

We like seeing birds around our house like the doves and at night the owls. We had dead birds all over the place because they’d get disoriented and fly into the large windows on the top level of the home. Something had to give. When I cancelled my contract the company charged me to do that. I felt ripped off. So for many months I did nothing. I hoped the lizards could do it all. They couldn’t.

That is when I learned about Convenient Termite and Pest Control. They use products that

are more critter-friendly. They won’t hurt kids, family pets, or even our lizards, but they get rid of all the bad guys. And they did, indeed, solve our problems. The birds are back and happy. We have had no headaches. No stings from scorpions. On top of that, the fellow that comes to do the job, Pat, is always helpful and friendly. Unlike the previous employee of that large firm, he does not ruin our furniture when he sprays inside or act unkindly.

I’ve found the company to be efficient, responsive, and fairly priced. We don’t get treated like just another customer that represents a check in hand. They make doing business with them easy. It is always a good experience.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4113041057780730/k2311a0413/4.13.10