Premier Barter in Phoenix AZ  » Business  »
3928 East Beverly Road, Phoenix, AZ 85042
  • If I have had a problem with other members I’ve found that the Cohen’s handle it right away
  • Overall, my experience with this club has been very good and I intend to keep using Premier to build my business in the Phoenix valley

• by Dlight

I’m a big fan of barter. I’ve used it for personal services and to build business for nearly 30 years in several cities across the United States. One thing I’ve learned is that not all barter companies are created equal. The quality of the individuals that run the business is more important than the barter group itself, or the members you might trade services with. Everything hinges on those leaders. Get good leaders and you have a great service you’ll use again and again. Get bad leaders and you have a nightmare to get rid of.

Phoenix offers several barter companies to valley business owners. However, I only recommend one. That is Premier Barter.

In the years that I’ve been a group member I’ve had good service from the Cohen’s, the couple that run the business. You can learn more about them at www.PremierBarter.com and like me, you’ll find other business owners you want to meet and get to know. Both Barry and Catherine are there to help you gain new business with their services. They really do seem to care about their members as one would care for family.

If I have had a problem with other members I’ve found that the Cohen’s handle it right away. This is important to me. Not everyone wants to play nice in the sand box when it comes to doing ...

• barter, and just like doing business in the typical sense; there is always someone that wants to take advantage. In barter groups people do this by overcharging or bending the rules, thinking that no one will know the difference. The Cohen’s know. That is why having a barter group leader that is on top of things is a good idea. When you try to barter on your own you have no guarantee that someone won’t dupe you. Premier Barter is quick to weed out these folks. I’ve been duped and it was not fun. There is nothing like trading a service with someone only to find that once you do your end they
        don’t do theirs. There is no governing system in place to help you work all of that out when you are outside of a club environment.

It is easier for me to keep up with the tax rules this way too. The Cohen’s are on top of all that, which makes my life easier. Overall, my experience with this club has been very good and I intend to keep using Premier to build my business in the Phoenix valley. I’d suggest that you check them out and get to know more about how they do business. My experience is that they really do want to help people grow and prosper in these difficult economic times.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4113041057770730/k2311a0413/4.13.10