Kick And Play Bouncer by Fisher-Price  » Baby care  »
  • As new parents to our four-months old baby son, my wife and I have noticed that he almost always wants to be held on our hands
  • Please let me share my experience as a parent regarding this product with you
  • I would like to start this review by saying that I like the way this clever bouncer is designed
  • If you are a parent of a baby or looking for a nice gift for your friend's new baby, I recommend this bouncer

• by cool

As new parents to our four-months old baby son, my wife and I have noticed that he almost always wants to be held on our hands. We were looking for a way to keep him occupied, while developing his senses and giving us some time for other necessary tasks at home.

We have bought the Kick And Play

Bouncer by Fisher-Price. I am really glad we did, as it seems to be an excellent solution from all aspects.

Please let me share my experience as a parent regarding this product with you.

I would like to start this review by saying that I like the way this clever bouncer is designed. It has a very nice ...

• purple color, which is quite attractive.

I also like the fact that the Kick And Play Bouncer comes with ten songs and six sound effects. Add this to the dancing lights and the fact that the music and lights can respond to my son’s foot kicks!

This is such a brilliant way of helping the baby to move his

or her feet and increase the natural curiosity to learn more about the world around him. I am sure any parent will highly value these missions.

I am very satisfied with the Kick And Play Bouncer by Fisher-Price. If you are a parent of a baby or looking for a nice gift for your friend’s new baby, I recommend this bouncer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5413041057580630/k2311a0413/4.13.10