Sasso’s Dance and Gymnastics  » Business  »
1924 Rock Springs Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89128
  • Nonetheless, I was very impressed with the gymnastics room, so I did sign my daughter up for lessons
  • The room is extremely large, and has room for balance beam, parallel bars, tumbling, etc. I love that at the end of lessons, if the students have listened and behaved, Jennifer lets them jump into a huge pit filled with soft foam blocks
  • This is very convenient, but a little pricey
  • One thing I don't like about Sasso's Dance and Gymnastics is that I felt like the business was constantly trying to raise money from its customers
  • I would recommend trying this gymnastics studio, but it won't be for everyone

• by mjcnv36

This business is run by it’s owner, Jennifer Sasso. The day I walked in to enroll my daughter into gymnastics, I was really stunned and I almost walked out of the building. Not to be rude, but Jennifer was really, really overweight. My first thought was, how could this woman teach gymnastics if she’ll never be able to demonstrate any of the techniques? They don’t just teach dance and gymnastics here–they also teach things like cheerleading and health/wellness classes. Health and wellness? That seemed kind of hypocritical.

Nonetheless,

I was very impressed with the gymnastics room, so I did sign my daughter up for lessons. The room is extremely large, and has room for balance beam, parallel bars, tumbling, etc. I love that at the end of lessons, if the students have listened and behaved, Jennifer lets them jump into a huge pit filled with soft foam blocks. The kids absolutely love this and its a huge treat for them.

Now, my daughter is little, but from Jennifer she learned how to properly do a front and back roll, has mastered ...

• a balance beam (which is very low to the ground for the little ones), and practices the parallel bars at every lesson. She loves coming here. However, Jennifer is incapable of showing the girls how to do a cartwheel due to her weight, and my daughter has no idea how to do one although Jennifer continues to try to teach the girls without actually demonstrating.

Besides Jennifer there is a receptionist who is very friendly, the place is very clean, and there is also a clothing boutique where leotards, cheer and dance clothes can

be purchased. This is very convenient, but a little pricey.

One thing I don’t like about Sasso’s Dance and Gymnastics is that I felt like the business was constantly trying to raise money from its customers. There is always some type of fundraiser going on. I felt like the lessons were expensive enough; I couldn’t afford to give more than that.

I would recommend trying this gymnastics studio, but it won’t be for everyone. It is okay for little girls, but probably not for older ones who need to be shown how to do the moves.

Haley says :

Hi I am a 13 year old that goes to Sasso’s dance and gymnastics and I would like to say is that even though ms Jennifer is overweight she still does a great job at teaching us plus since she can’t show us thing she has the higher level show us and plus there’s more than one coache there that is in perfectly good shape so she could always show the girls

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4113041057530630/k2311a0413/4.13.10