BMW Advertisements (billboards)
  • I know that many attempt to be, but few actually cause me to chuckle
  • I think I'd look into one of those adorable little Mini Coopers just becuase the advertisement alone was so creative

• by cjaneb877
      I have to hand it to BMW for coming out with the catchiest marketing that I have seen in a while. On Kirkwood Highway, in Wilmington, Delaware there is a billboard, sporting a bright red Mini Cooper by BMW. It

reads, “The Last 3000 Lbs. Are The Hardest to Lose! SUV’s We Feel Your Pain”. I thought it was great! Few forms of advertising are acutally catchy these days. I know that many attempt to be, but few ...

• actually cause me to chuckle. I must say, this particular billboard by BMW both got my attention, and gave me a good laugh in the midst of my morning hustle and bustle. I think I’d look into one of those
        adorable little Mini Coopers just becuase the advertisement alone was so creative! Great marketing BMW! It is good to know that there is still one company out there with the creativity to make people laugh, while still marketing their products effectively!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91511105750830/k2311a1115/11.15.06