Dream Baby Extra Tall Swing Close Gate  » Baby care  »
  • So, when I was in the market recently for another gate, I decided to do some research and buy something that would actually last and do what it was supposed to do
  • I found the Dream Baby Extra Tall Swing Close Gate and I immediately liked the looks of it
  • One of the things I love about this gate is that it keeps baby off the steps, but it can be easily opened for an adult to pass through
  • It can swing either way to open, and the best part is that it closes and locks back in place automatically
  • I would highly recommend this gate to anyone who has small children or pets that they are trying to prevent form going up or down the stairs

• by mariekay

When my son was a baby, I had a cheap plastic gate for the stairs, and it never worked quite right, didn’t stay in place, and had to be stepped over every time my husband or I wanted to go up or down the stairs. We also had a large dog at the time, and the gate was not strong enough to withstand him jumping up on it. It was always knocked down, and it made a mess of our walls. So, when I was in the market recently for another gate, I decided to do some research and buy something

that would actually last and do what it was supposed to do. I babysit a 6 month old and a 1 year old, and the 1 year old is very curious and always wanting to go up or down the stairs. Soon the 6 month old will be able to climb as well.

We have a 2-story house with lots of stairs, so the gate was a necessity. Our stairs going to the basement have a door that can be closed, but our stairs going up to the second floor are open, and the bottom of the staircase was where I needed to put the gate. I found the Dream Baby Extra Tall Swing Close Gate and I immediately liked the looks of it. It was attractive design, was plain black rather that bright gaudy colors, and it was taller than most other gates I had seen. I purchased it for around $55, and I have been happy with it ever since.

One of the things I love about this gate is that it keeps baby off the steps, but it can be easily opened for an adult to pass through. It can swing either way to open, and the best part is that ...

• Dream Baby Extra Tall Swing Close Gate
      it closes and locks back in place automatically. This has come in so handy for me, as I tend to go up and down the stairs a lot through out the day. After I open the gate to pass through, there is no need to put down whatever I happen to have in my hands and re-latch the gate, it just shuts by itself.

The gate is also really tall, so the baby isn’t even tempted to try to climb over it. If you want an even taller gate, you can purchase an extension separately, but for me the gate was tall enough

just how it came. The gate is about 40 inches tall.

I would highly recommend this gate to anyone who has small children or pets that they are trying to prevent form going up or down the stairs. Even though it’s more expensive than a lot of other baby gates, it’s well worth the price and it’s a great value overall. It’s high quality and heavy duty and I expect it to last for years. This gate is far superior to cheap plastic gates. I found it at Walmart, and it can also be purchased online.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5413041057490630/k2311a0413/4.13.10