Curved Night Stand / End Table, Black  » Furniture  »
  • I found the Curved Night Stand / End Table in Black, and I loved the looks of it right away
  • The best part was the price - I paid only about $35 for each table
  • Both of the tables had the same issue with the drawer not pulling our well, so for now I just don't use the drawer
  • One other thing I noticed is that you must use coasters if you are planning to place a drink on these tables
  • Overall I would recommend these tables to anyone who is looking for a cute and inexpensive night stand or end table

• by mariekay

We recently purchased new living room furniture, and I was looking to find a couple end tables to match. I didn’t want anything too expensive, as they don’t really get much use and are mostly for looks. I found the Curved Night Stand / End Table in Black, and I loved the looks of it right away. It has a curved front, and a little drawer beneath the top table. It also has a lower shelf. It is small and petite, so it doesn’t take up too much room in my living room. The best part was the price - I paid only about $35 for each table. This was substantially less that some other tables I had seen while shopping, and honestly I

expected them to be lower quality, but they are sturdy and heavier than I expected. The wood looks and feels real, and they are very attractive in my living room. They look and feel the same as other tables I saw that were twice the price as these.

When I first got the tables, I was also pleased with how easy they were to assemble. They went together in no time, and I didn’t need any special tools or assistance. I put both tables together in 10 minutes with no problems. Both tables came with everything I needed, and none of the pieces were missing or damaged, and there were no scratches or dings anywhere. The tables were in perfect condition.

These tables can be used for ...

• end tables, or for night stands. Since we are using ours as end tables, we don’t really use the pull-out drawer. The one time I tried to use it, I realized that it doesn’t pull in and out very easily, so if you are using this for that purpose, you might have a hard time with that. Both of the tables had the same issue with the drawer not pulling our well, so for now I just don’t use the drawer.

One other thing I noticed is that you must use coasters if you are planning to place a drink on these tables. I made the mistake of putting a glass of water on one of the tables without a coaster, and it took off some of the

finish. My husband also placed a coffee cup on the same spot so now there is a little area on the top of the table that has some finish missing. But now I just place a coaster under the drink and I haven’t had any further problems.

Overall I would recommend these tables to anyone who is looking for a cute and inexpensive night stand or end table. They are a great value and you get a quality table for a very inexpensive price. I am only taking off a couple points because of the fact that the drawer is difficult to pull out. Other than that I am very pleased with my new tables and hope to have them for a long time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5713041057480630/k2311a0413/4.13.10