Homezone Kitty Litter House  » Pets  »
  • I saw the Homezone Kitty Litter House recently while I was out shopping, and I found it to be a really interesting product
  • But you also want to put it in a place that is convenient for the cat
  • I decided to try it our for myself, so I purchased it for $40
  • When I got it home and out of the box, I found that it was fairly easy to assemble, it took me about 15 minutes and I didn't need any special tools
  • The problem was that the door didn't shut all the way, so every time kitty used the litter box, the big door would swing open and leave the litter box exposed anyway - the exact problem I was trying to avoid

• by mariekay

I saw the Homezone Kitty Litter House recently while I was out shopping, and I found it to be a really interesting product. We have a cat, and along with having a cat comes having a litter box. It’s difficult to find a place for the litter box because you don’t want it right out in the open where the family and guests can see it and smell it. But you also want to put it in a place that is convenient for the cat. So, we have our litter box in the basement, somewhat out of view. This product is designed to use

with your existing litter box, and it’s shaped like a little house. You just place the litter box inside the litter house. It’s a lot more attractive than just a litter box setting out. It has a little door that opens and shuts, so anything that’s inside is not visible, kitty just goes in and out when he does his business. It also has a larger hinged door that can be opend up to clean the litter box that way. I decided to try it our for myself, so I purchased it for $40. The litter house comes in two colors, brown or white, and I got the one in white.

When I got it home and out of the box, I found that it was fairly easy to assemble, it took me about 15 minutes and I didn’t need any special tools. The construction of the litter house wasn’t great quality, but it was okay for the price. Once I assembled it, I realized that it didn’t fit over my litter box. The litter house was smaller than I had imagined, and didn’t even fit over a standard litter box. I still wanted to use the littterhouse, so I went out and purchased the smallest litter box that ...

• Homezone Kitty Litter House
      I could find. Even with the smaller litter box, it barely fit. it was fine until I tried to shut the door, the door didn’t shut all the way. So, I left well enough alone and introduced the product to my cat.

I had another problem with the litter house - my cat didn’t like it. I had a hard time getting him to use it, and he even refused to go inside for a couple days. Once he got used to it, he did use it. The problem was that the door didn’t shut all the way, so every time kitty used

the litter box, the big door would swing open and leave the litter box exposed anyway - the exact problem I was trying to avoid. So, in the end I decided to no longer use the litter house for that purpose. I purchased another litter box with a simple cover, and that one works better.

Now I use the litter house as a cat bed, and my cat loves it. I put a small pillow in the bottom, and the cat loves to go in three to sleep. SO, even though it didn’t work out as a litterbox, we are still getting some use out of it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2913041057470630/k2311a0413/4.13.10