North State - Superyard XT Portable Playard & Gate  » Baby care  »
  • The gate is also easily portable, making it convenient for on the go
  • IT also makes the camping experience more enjoyable for the adults because we're not constantly having to chase the kids, and can relax a bit
  • This gate is the best one I have seen and it's worth every penny
  • I would recommend it to anyone who wants a safe play area for children that will stand the test of time

• by mariekay

This play yard is a must-have if you have babies or small children. I used it all the time when my son was a baby, I would set it up in the house as a play pen and put some toys in with him. This allowed me to get somethings done around the house, or take a shower, all while knowing that he was safe and entertained. Now I use it for the two babies that I babysit for. They love it, too.

The gate is well worth the price of $50. The gate is made up of six heavy-duty plastic panels that snap together. You can also purchase additional panels if you want to make the gates area larger. Once the product is put up, it’s very

sturdy, and will keep baby safe. The gate is also easily portable, making it convenient for on the go.

We actually purchased two of this product, and when we bring it camping, we snap all the panels together to create one very large area for the little kids to play. They have room to run around, but they are also prevented from escaping, or running into the road, so it gives the parents peace of mind. IT also makes the camping experience more enjoyable for the adults because we’re not constantly having to chase the kids, and can relax a bit.

When I am at home, I snap 6 of the panels together and the play area is the perfect size to place in my living room or in the basement family room.

• Sometimes I put both babies in the play area and put a movie on, and they love it. I have never had either of them cry to get out. Although I don’t leave them in there for long periods of time. I also use it right in the back yard when we are outside. The kids can play contently while I get yard work done, or even sit near them and read a book.

The gate also works well if you want to use it to block off any areas from children or pets. During Christmas time, we set the gate around our Christmas tree so the little ones can’t get at it. The gate is very strong and the plastic it’s made of is really hard, so

there is no chance of it being blown over or knocked down.

If I had to think of one negative about the gate, it would be that there is no door area to open up to get the kids out, so you do need to climb over the gate each time. But, TO me that’s not a big deal, and I still think it’s a wonderful product. It’s high quality and has lasted us over 10 years already.

Don’t be tempted to buy cheaper gates, as they won’t be as sturdy or long-lasting. This gate is the best one I have seen and it’s worth every penny. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a safe play area for children that will stand the test of time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5413041057440630/k2311a0413/4.13.10