Alli Starter Kit for Weight Loss  » Health  »
  • My main problem was that everything had turned to flab so I needed to tone up again
  • After I bought the started pack, I tried to follow the directions and eat a low fat diet
  • I would recommend anyone who has more than 20 pound to lose give Alli a try, it does help

• by mariekay

I had heard so much about Alli for weight loss that eventually I had to try it for myself. I didn’t have much weight to lose, only about 10 pounds that I had gained over the winter, so I wasn’t sure that Alli was appropriate for me, but I was curious to see if it would speed up the results of diet and exercise. I had just started a healthy diet and I had started to exercise again after being inactive all winter long. My main problem was that everything had turned to flab so I needed to tone up again.

Alli is supposed to help you lose weight more quickly because it prevents some of the fat from being digested in your body. The claim is that it eliminates 25% of

the fat in your food through the body without it being digested. Because of this, there is a warning about some unpleasant side effects of the pill if you take it after a meal containing more than 15 grams of fat.

After I bought the started pack, I tried to follow the directions and eat a low fat diet. Once in a while though, I would slip up and eat something I wasn’t supposed to. This causes major intestinal discomfort and you can plan on spending a lot of time in the bathroom if you eat more than 15 grams of fat at a time. I was pretty sick the first time I ate too much fat while on Alli.

I continued on and tried to follow the directions, and I ...

• took Alli for 2 weeks and actually had really good results. My body seemed to get used to the product and over time I didn’t notice much of the unpleasant side effects. Once in a while I would have an upset stomach if I didn’t follow my meal plan, but overall there was no side effects except weight loss. After 2 weeks I had lost 5 pounds. That was faster than I had ever been able to lose that amount of weight.

What makes Alli different than other diet pills is that they offer a full support system and tools to help you from start to finish. Before you begin, you can go online and take the assessment quiz to help you know what your goals should be. They have

online support, calendars, weight tools, and guidelines to help you every step of the way.

For me, with only 10 pounds to lose, I didn’t need a long term plan like Alli. The pills did work, I lost the weight within a month and I no longer need the plan as I am back to eating normal, although I still try to keep my diet healthy. So, for me, Alli did help me lose the weight, but it might be more appropriate for those who have a lot of weight to lose. The pills are expensive, and I really only needed a month’s worth, even though I purchased 60 days worth. I would recommend anyone who has more than 20 pound to lose give Alli a try, it does help.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3413041057400630/k2311a0413/4.13.10