Montasy Comics  » Shopping  »
7011 Austin St Forest Hills, NY 11375
  • I recommend everyone into Yu-Gi-Oh or any card game, come to Montasy and delve into your passion with others
  • The best part about the store is definitely the game room
  • It is a great store and I love going there

• by Gamer4u

Montasy Comics is a great store for the avid Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokémon, WOW, and Magic player. You do not have to be a hardcore collector, even a novice can come and they will help you get started. The store is located at a very respectable location in Queens, NY, and because of that they are expensive.

The store has recently renovated and now they have a game room where

competitions are running regularly. I personally won a competition in Yu-Gi-Oh, and got myself 5 free booster packs.

The store has a nice ambiance, a huge collection of comics, action figures, and a lot of cards. It is must visit even if you are going to trade, or just look around.

I recommend everyone into Yu-Gi-Oh or any card game, come to Montasy and delve into your passion ...

• with others. The stores does overprice many cards, which is a flaw in its part, but then again they have to make a profit.

I go there once a week and its a blast every time I go there. They always get the latest cards and the latest boosters packs and many times people have been sponsored to go to regions from that store.

The best part about

the store is definitely the game room. It has several tables, a Wii, a Xbox 360 available to play for a price with a bunch of avid duelists and players.

It is best part of the store. Many times I have lost a duel there but my opponent has helped me make a better deck and/or asked me to duel again.

It is a great store and I love going there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2413041057020630/k2311a0413/4.13.10