The Magic Bullet Countertop Blender As Seen On TV  » Housewares  »
  • I decided to give my Magic Bullet Countertop Blender a shot and decided to make some salsa
  • When I thought it looked good, I pulled it away
  • The Magic Bullet Countertop Blender had made one delicious salsa
  • My children also like to make milkshakes and my husband and I enjoy making strawberry margaritas
  • Other than that, it is a great household tool and I would recommend the Magic Bullet Countertop Blender to anyone

• by sofcthy

I used to be one of those people who would not buy from “as seen on tv commercials” since I believed these things never, if rarely, worked. I was burned by Swiffer mops and had not tried something I’ve seen on television for a long time…until recently.

Being at home most of the time, I tend to stay up late at night which is when these commercials appear. Despite myself, I find that I am interested more than I should be. I have bought snuggies and several other products without incident so I was lured into more expensive products such as The Magic Bullet Blender. Two of them sold for $99.00 or

three easy installments of $33.33. I opted for the installment plan. I figured if I got the Magic Bullet Countertop Blenders and did not like them, I could return them and at the most would only lose $33.33 - and while that is a lot of money it is not as bad as $100.00.

When I received the Magic Bullet Countertop Blenders, I immediately unpacked mine and made sure I had all the cups, mugs and other accessories that were advertised with it. After having made sure this was true, I set up the Magic Bullet Countertop Blender on my counter and was pleasantly surprised to see how nice it looked on there and how little room it took up. This is a big thing for me as our kitchen is very small and there is hardly any counter space. I then called my sister and told her that her Magic Bullet Countertop Blender was in as well and that it looked just as nice as it did on television. The appearance of the Magic Bullet Countertop Blender was one of the many reasons we decided we wanted one.

I decided to give my Magic Bullet Countertop Blender a shot and decided to make some salsa. I opened the cookbook that was sent with the Magic Bullet Countertop Blender as I am a terrible cook ...

• The Magic Bullet Countertop Blender As Seen On TV
      and cannot make anything without messing it up. Well, I kept my streak going. I put the ingredients into the blender, held the cup down so it would “pulse” for 10 seconds and when I was done, I had a very sloppy and non-edible dip.

I tried it again, this time watching as the blades worked to mix up the ingredients. When I thought it looked good, I pulled it away. It was actually 6 seconds in the Magic Bullet Countertop Blender. Okay. I poured the salsa into a bowl, grabbed my tortilla chips and sat down to happily munch away. The Magic Bullet Countertop Blender had

made one delicious salsa.

As time progressed, my family got a little more froggy. I made nachos covered in cheese by mixing the ingredients, placing it in the microwave and then pouring it over some nachos. Delicious.

My children also like to make milkshakes and my husband and I enjoy making strawberry margaritas.

I have really enjoyed my Magic Bullet Countertop Blender. It does what it says it will do, mixing things in 10 seconds or less. However, it is not good with vegetables. Also, it is not as easy to clean as they advertise - bummer.

Other than that, it is a great household tool and I would recommend the Magic Bullet Countertop Blender to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5312041056850630/k2311a0412/4.12.10