Chef Boyardee Lasagna (Can)  » Food  »
  • I am not one that eats much of the selections made by Chef Boyardee that comes in a can such as their Spaghetti O's, Ravioli's, and their other choices, however I was hungry one afternoon last week and came across this can of lasagna I bought for my children
  • I decided to warm mine in a pan on the stove
  • When I sat down to eat it, I found the taste to be very good
  • I also enjoyed how the noodles were just the right consistency as they were not under or over cooked

• by luv2rite

I am not one that eats much of the selections made by Chef Boyardee that comes in a can such as their Spaghetti O’s, Ravioli’s, and their other choices, however I was hungry one afternoon last week and came across this can of lasagna I bought for my children. I could not find anything I felt like eating but when I saw this can of lasagna, I felt like I wanted to have it. I am

usually not drawn to items like this but for some reason it sounded good.

It is usually my children who open these cans and warm them up to eat so I was surprised when I opened the can as it did not look bad at all. For some reason I always thought about these Chef Boyardee selections as being unappealing to the eye.

I did not find this be the case with this Lasagna.

It was ...

• really simple to get ready since I only needed to warm it up.

I decided to warm mine in a pan on the stove. When I sat down to eat it, I found the taste to be very good.

The sauce had a nice flavor to it. I liked how the lasagna noodles were mini versions of the regular sized noodles.

I also enjoyed how the noodles were just the right consistency as they were not

under or over cooked. There were also small pieces of what appeared to be ground beef.

With the meat and the flavor of the sauce mixed with the mini noodles it had a very pleasing taste. The sauce was seasoned just right to have an Italian flavor.

I really enjoyed every bite. I don’t know why I never tried it sooner.

I am happy I finally did and have to give it a well deserving 9.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2712041056820630/k2311a0412/4.12.10