Hersheys Kisses - Caramel Centers  » Food  »
  • Of course the chocolate kiss was is one of the best chocolates so this made the caramel center a wonderful combination done by Hershey

• by luv2rite

I saw a bag of Hershey Kisses on the shelf at Fry’s Food Store the other day. I was particularly drawn to it since I was not aware kisses came with caramel centers.

Being that caramel is one of my favorites I was curious how the caramel would be inside of a Hershey’s Kiss.

I

have tried other candy that has been chocolate and had caramel for a center but the idea of a small bite of a Hershey’s Kiss with a caramel center sounded wonderful.

I decided to buy the bag.

I was also quite pleased since they were on the discount shelf where the Easter candy had gone ...

• on sale for 75% off.

I guess these were part of the Easter candies they offered.

I could not wait to get them home before trying one.

As soon as I got out to my car, I opened the bag and tried one.

I was very pleased and totally fell in love with them

right away.

The caramel in the center was of good quality.

Anyone who loves caramel knows what I mean.

The caramel was very soft with just the slightest “runny” consistency.

It was simply perfect.

Of course the chocolate kiss was is one of the best chocolates so this made the caramel center a wonderful combination done by Hershey.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2712041056810630/k2311a0412/4.12.10