Tombstone Extra Cheese Frozen Pizza
  • I love pizza and have tried almost every kind of frozen pizza known

• by luv2rite

I love pizza and have tried almost every kind of frozen pizza known. My preference is pizza from the restaurants such as Pizza Hut and Papa Johns but frozen pizza is my next choice. I have to say that I have had better experiences with Tombstones frozen pizzas than any other brand.

I find they have an excellent method for freezing

and packaging their pizzas so they do not become freezer burnt than most other brands do. I also really enjoy the way Tombstones makes their pizza dough.

They seem to be more consistent than other brands i have tried for a long period of time. Tombstones pizza crust is just the right thickness.

I also enjoy the amount of sauce they ...

• put on each pizza. It is just the right amount - not too much and not too little.

They have also perfected pizza sauce as it has a very authentic Italian flavor to it. I tend to buy more of the extra cheese pizzas but do venture out and buy a pepperoni once in a while.

I have had just as

great of experiences with the pepperoni pizzas a I have with the extra cheese pizza’s. I also appreciate the price that Tombstone Pizza can usually be purchased for.

I usually pay under $4 for one pizza. You really can not beat the price.

I am loyal to Tombstone and will continue to be loyal until something different comes my way and changes my opinion.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2712041056800630/k2311a0412/4.12.10