Lowes’s Home Improvement Store - Gilbert, Arizona
1.0
734 South Gilbert Road, Gilbert, AZ.
  • I have noticed a number of other customers when I have been shopping at Lowe's who also are frustrated when they are unable to find assistance

• by luv2rite

This Lowe’s store is the closest location to where I live. It is located on the corner of Warner and Gilbert Roads. There is not a home improvement store that is very close to where I live, however there is a Home Depot being built which should open over the summer.

I am so thankful for this since I will be taking all of my business to Home Depot. I will no longer be going to this Lowe’s as soon as the new Home Depot opens for business. My reason for this is the poor customer service I receive almost

every time I go to Lowe’s. I seem to have difficulties with things from returning an item to finding help when I need assistance with paint or to find a particular item. This is also true in their nursery section when needing assistance with plants or lawn equipment. It is a rare occasion you can find someone to help you when needing assistance. When I have been able to round up help after walking the store looking for staff, they have been unhelpful and have had to find others to either answer my question or to help look for ...

• a specific item. This does not happen at every visit but does happen a great deal of the time. The management is poor at this location which is very obvious when not being able to find staff because they are doing things they should not be or are at places within the store they should not be at. There does not seem to be any supervision during the time of the day when I usually go there. The time of the day when I go to Lowe’s is usually between the hours of 6 to 9 p.m. Perhaps at
        other times of the day the store is managed better. I am not sure about this since I have never gone at any other time than what I mentioned. I have noticed a number of other customers when I have been shopping at Lowe’s who also are frustrated when they are unable to find assistance. This happens at least once or twice each time I have gone to Lowe’s.

I can not wait for the new Home Depot to open for business. I can not imagine that it could be any worse than what I have experienced at Lowe’s.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2412041056780630/k2311a0412/4.12.10