Anthony Logistics Algae Facial Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • Oily skin has been a constant problem of mind
  • Those days when I am not wearing sunblock, I notice that when I am using this cleanser, my skin is soft and most importantly, oil-free
  • This is really a good effect that I noticed when I was using this
  • Skin is definitely refreshed with no oil at all

• by Herrera212

People always go to luxurious health spas, posh hair salons and pricey skin care centers for their beauty upkeep rituals. Yet, on days that we can’t squeezed in this habit, we use products that will keep you in glamour mode. Before putting sunblock or moisturizer on your face, the process of cleaning your face should thoroughly be complete. Washing your face is the first step and its importance would reflect on the quality of your skin later on. Choosing the right facial cleanser for me was not easy. I realized before that soap is enough. Even those body soaps with high

concentration of moisturizers are not gentle enough to clean your skin. Washing your face during taking a bath, before bedtime or even when you take off makeup should be complete so as not to leave residues in your face that can later on be the cause of blemishes. Since I have been with the brand Anthony Logistics for so long now, I have tried using their Algae Facial Cleanser.

Oily skin has been a constant problem of mind. Mostly all of the facial cleansers I’ve used gave me a clean face, free from oil right after washing. However, it tend to still come out sooner or late, making my face look shiny. I did not like this part. I really wanted a facial cleanser that can keep my skin shine-free. This cleanser has algae extracts which prevents oil and keeps your skin fresh. Those days when I am not wearing sunblock, I notice that when I am using this cleanser, my skin is soft and most importantly, oil-free. It was as if my skin was never oily. This is really a good effect that I noticed when I was using this. Skin is definitely refreshed with no oil at all. The properties ...

• Anthony Logistics Algae Facial Cleanser
      of marine algae helps stop and controls oily skin and given that this has marine-based algae, this is perfect for oil control.

This facial cleanser deeply cleanses your face. I experienced this because it leaves your face ultimately spotless and hydrated at the same time. A cleanser must have the ability to wipe out excess oil, dirt and sloughs away dead skin cells. This facial cleanser can give you all that.

The formula is quite foamy as you lather it in your face. However, it is easy to rinse and leaves no unwanted residues. It does not cause dryness either.

This is

also a good facial cleanser because it is pimple-fighting. My face was just flawless while I was using this. I want my face to be always smooth. Even if you constantly clean your face, you often wonder why do I have pimples. It can sometimes be caused by your facial wash. This facial cleanser is outstanding because this did not give me headaches and constantly gives me healthy skin.

This is a good facial cleanser for me. It is fights oily skin, leaves no residues, not not clog nor dry skin and continuously hydrates skin. What an ideal package for a facial cleanser.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112041056590630/k2311a0412/4.12.10