Meizitang Botanical Slimming Capsules  » Health  »
  • Most people think that the real Meizitang capsules from China can help you to reduce your overweight problem
  • I thought it was an expensive slimming capsules but if it will work like what they said I would not mind

• by reviewlover

Have you ever heard of Meizitang capsules? It is a kind of herbal slimming capsules. People consume it because they want to lose some of their weight. This product is coming from China. Most people think that the real Meizitang capsules from China can help you to reduce your overweight problem. I heard something like that from my friend. That’s why I wanted to try it since I also need to lose weight.

I bought Meizitang Capsules online. The price for one package of this product was around 25 Eur at that time.

I thought it was an expensive slimming capsules but if it will work like what they said I would not mind.

I started to take the capsule each day. I took it twice in a day. First, I take the capsule in the morning before I eat breakfast then the second one I will take in the afternoon, before I prepare my dinner time. I think this capsule worked well. Normally, in the day I will feel food cravings between breakfast and lunch time. But when I take Meizitang capsule, I don’t have that ...

• hunger or craving feeling at all. What I feel is just thirsty all the time. Even I drink a lot of water, I will still feel thirsty. But they said that I should drink a lot when I consume this product. So that’s what I did. I drink a lot during the day. I could not count anymore how many litter that I drink when I consume this capsule. But for sure, it was more than normal amount that I normally drink.

I still eat normal food but I tried to limit it.

If I can, I only eat normal food in the day time for my lunch. In the night, I tried to eat fruits or vegetables as much as I can.

Within few days, I could already see that I lose some of my weight. I was so surprise about it. So this capsule really work like what they said. I was so happy with the result that I got. Thanks to Meizitang capsules.

But I heard that nowadays, some people are selling the fake Meizitang capsules. Please be aware for the fake Meizitang capsules.

dolores says :

how long should i continue to take meizitang botanical slimming soft gels

Jules Li says :

Dolores, I’m not sure I fully understand that question. However, if you’re asking about the length of time that you should take it, this varies. You should take it until you’ve reached your desired weight goal.

Brittney says :

how can you tell the difference between the real pill and a fake? where can i find the real pill online?

Ambreen says :

Please be very careful about what you put in your body. One way you can tell the real from fake is by examining the lettering of the title on the capsules. The real ones will have a Laser MZT printed on each pill. Another way to know if its legit is by cutting it open and checking out the liquid that pours out. If the liquid is barely milky and mostly clear then it is the real pill.

danielle says :

the original ones have a Laser MZT mark on each pill

Russo casia says :

Yes, the fake is dangerous. To be sure you have the right pills, just cut open a pill and examine the liquid after pouring it. Should only barely be milky, but mostly clear. If they are the right ones, just take about a week break then get back on them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3412041056510630/k2311a0412/4.12.10