Centennial Hills Aveda Salon and Day Spa  » Business  »
7991 W Tropical Parkway, Suite 120, Las Vegas, NV 89149
  • I love this salon because it is in an easy to find shopping center, it is upscale but not ridiculously overpriced, the staff is friendly and I love Aveda products
  • I don't think I've ever waited more than 5 minutes before being greeted by my stylist

• by mjcnv36

I love this salon because it is in an easy to find shopping center, it is upscale but not ridiculously overpriced, the staff is friendly and I love Aveda products.

Every time I come to this salon, I am greeted by the receptionist and I am offered a bottle of water or a hot cup of tea. The oversized chairs in the reception area are super comfortable, but don’t get too comfortable because you won’t sit for long. I don’t think I’ve ever waited more

than 5 minutes before being greeted by my stylist.

There are lots of magazines to read while having your hair done; I normally get highlights and a cut when I go, and because my hair is so thick, it takes awhile for the highlights to be applied. This gives me time to drink that bottled water, chat with the stylist (both Yvette and Turner are wonderful) or just sit and read.

Aveda is all about aromatherapy, and that is such a bonus and a reason to ...

• visit this salon. The products are all scented to provide relaxation and well-being. After being shampooed, conditioner is applied, and then a hot, moist towel is wrapped around your head. The stylist will elevate your feet for you, and then give you a lower arm and hand massage while the conditioner works its magic. (And this is included in your fee!)

Yvette is my favorite stylist; she makes my hair look sexy and amazing. I never leave the salon looking less than

fabulous and it’s worth every penny (when I can afford it!).

Another reason why I love this salon is that they really appreciate the customers. A few times a year they hold an open house with free appetizers and they give out coupons, etc.

This isn’t your average salon.

I also like that they have nail services administered by English speaking people, you can get a massage or a makeup application (and it’s all Aveda makeup, by the way). It really is a day spa.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4112041056500630/k2311a0412/4.12.10