Suave Professionals Color Care Shampoo and Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found that my color was only lasting about two weeks before it faded and my graying roots were beginning to show
  • Now, I am a very big fan of Biolage, and I've used it many times in the past, so I know what it can do
  • So for about $1.97 each, I bought the Suave shampoo and conditioner
  • The first thing I noticed about the Suave products was that they did indeed smell just like Biolage products
  • I am very satisfied with these products, and I would not hesitate to recommend them

• by mjcnv36

I have colored my hair for years, and I am used to spending a fortune in professional products to make my hair color look its best. Because money has been tight, a few months ago I switched to very cheap shampoo that said nothing on the label about being safe for coloring. I found that my color was only lasting about two weeks before it faded and my graying roots were beginning to show.

Last month while shopping

in Walmart, I picked up Suave Professionals Color Care Shampoo and Conditioner, which claim to protect hair color as well as the Biolage line of products. Now, I am a very big fan of Biolage, and I’ve used it many times in the past, so I know what it can do. So for about $1.97 each, I bought the Suave shampoo and conditioner. I was very pleased with this price! It was much better than ...

• paying up to $30 for one bottle of Biolage (depending on size).

The first thing I noticed about the Suave products was that they did indeed smell just like Biolage products! I loved the scent. It’s really great and makes your hair smell like you used the professional stuff. The next thing I noticed was that the shampoo is quite rich and you don’t need too much (and I happen to have long, thick hair). Because

the shampoo is so moisturizing, I find I don’t need to condition every day, but when I do, my hair is extra soft.

So far, I’ve used these two products together for two months total and I couldn’t be happier. My color actually lasts for 4-6 weeks until I am ready to color my roots again. I am very satisfied with these products, and I would not hesitate to recommend them. They really do protect color as well as Biolage.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112041056440630/k2311a0412/4.12.10