Boost Mobile
  • I'm a talker and I love the Boost Mobile unlimited $50 dollar plan but it has it cons too
  • The other thing I like is no roaming that works great in my favor because I do some travel like 2 towns away to see my mom often and with most cellur companies roaming would run my bill long

• by Lena87

I’m a talker and I love the Boost Mobile unlimited $50 dollar plan but it has it cons too. I didn’t know until I had got an account with Boost moblie about how you could not purchase ringtones from any third party.

I tried Myxer.

com for free ringtones is where I get my ringtones from it would not download and

I emailed customer service and thats when they broke it down to me.

Boost Mobile ringtones are $2.

99 each and I really dislike that feature because I don’t have that kind of money to spend on a 30 second ringtone.

I can buy the whole song online for only 99 cents what makes them think I’m gonna pay $2.

99 for just ...

• 30 seconds of the same song.

It just so happens that I called the Boost Mobile customer service to confirm the third party purchase that I was told from Myxer.

com and its true but what I aslo found out was that the phone that I have the i290 Motorola it wouldn’t get ringtones at all.

The representative explained to me that

I had to upgrade my phone to even get ringtones from the company itself.

The other thing I like is no roaming that works great in my favor because I do some travel like 2 towns away to see my mom often and with most cellur companies roaming would run my bill long.

The service is worth paying for.

It could be better though.

Boost Mobile

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2212041056420630/k2311a0412/4.12.10