Fly V Australia  » Airlines  »
  • Highly recommend V Australia and i will definately be flying them on my next trip even if they are more expensive than other airlines (now i know you don't know me but that says a lot because i am the biggest tightarse)

• by mistykci

I recently went to phuket thailand and flew on V Australia and we did so as they were the cheapest flights. Now this was my 4th time to thailand and have flown thai airways and jetstar and although they are decent airlines and i can’t complain about them I have rave review for V Australia. First the staff were incredibly nice and friendly throughout the

entire flight. You get food and entertainment included in the flight price unlike jetstar who has comparable fares but everything else is an extra charge. For example on v australia we had 3 meals on the 8 hour flight whereas on jetstar any meals that we wanted were extra and with the entertainment you can hire a viewing device on jetstar for $20 (it was ...

• the last time i checked anyway) and it has a limited amount of viewing material, once when we hired it there was nothing on there to watch a complete waste of money however on v australia there is a viewing device on the seat in front of you and there are endless amounts of movies, tv shows, music and games it really helped the time
        fly =) They gace us extra blankets when we were cold and the seats are really comfy and recline farther than any economy seat i have seen!

Highly recommend V Australia and i will definately be flying them on my next trip even if they are more expensive than other airlines (now i know you don’t know me but that says a lot because i am the biggest tightarse).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4012041056370630/k2311a0412/4.12.10