Terminex Pest Control  » Business  »
1.5
2222 South Dobson Road, Chandler, AZ.
  • This time when I needed pest control service I decided to try out one of the bigger names in pest control and is the reason I decided on Terminex
  • I have a problem each year around summer time with tiny flying insects over-taking the inside of my house
  • I noticed no difference in the amount of insects after Terminex sprayed my house
  • Overall, the experience with them was not a positive one

• by luv2rite

I have always used pest control companies in the past that were privately owned by husband and wife teams. This time when I needed pest control service I decided to try out one of the bigger names in pest control and is the reason I decided on Terminex. I have had pretty good luck with these family owned companies, however was interested in the guarantee and warranty that the larger companies offered.

I have a problem each year around summer time

with tiny flying insects over-taking the inside of my house. Even with excellent pest control service these tiny flying insects begin to be a problem again shortly after I have received service.

With the smaller owned companies, they can not afford to offer a guarantee. Since I usually have to call the service again to come back out, due to the insects coming back less than 30 days after the initial services, I wanted to have a guarantee so I did not have to pay for two services.

When I received service from most of these small pest control companies, I have been very pleased with the technicians they have sent to spray my home. I was not pleased with the technician I received from Terminex.

The technician was late for the appointment and did not arrive until the next day. I did not receive a call stating the technician would be late and would also not be coming until the next day.

When the ...

• Terminex Pest Control
      technician did arrive the next day it was totally unexpected since I was never notified. The technician had a bad attitude as if I should not be irritated by this.

When I called Terminex to inquire about this, I never did receive a call back. This upset me since Terminex requires you sign a contract, locking you into service for the next 6 months.

Terminex was also more expensive than I was accustomed to with the other companies I have had service

from. I also felt the technician did not listen to me about the areas of the home where we have more of the insects problems at.

I noticed no difference in the amount of insects after Terminex sprayed my house. Overall, the experience with them was not a positive one.

This just happened last week and I am in the process of filing a formal complaint about this. I do not want to be held to the contract with this kind of poor service.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4111041056030830/k2311a0411/4.11.10