Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found this new shampoo to be an enormous improvement over the last one Herbal Essences was offering for my hair type—Body Envy
  • The violet fragrance is very nice, and while I don't like it as much as the nectarine and pink coral flower fragrance of the Body Envy collection, the results of using Tousle Me Softly on my hair are much more obvious the following day
  • It is very superior to Body Envy and Totally Twisted for wavy hair and I would definitely recommend it as a maintenance

• by LaurieBethsGrotto

I was thrilled that Herbal Essences finally came out with a line of products for wavy hair. I found this new shampoo to be an enormous improvement over the last one Herbal Essences was offering for my hair type—Body Envy.

I absolutely love what this product does for my hair, as it accentuates the fact that I

have wavy hair without it being too wild and unflattering.

The violet fragrance is very nice, and while I don’t like it as much as the nectarine and pink coral flower fragrance of the Body Envy collection, the results of using Tousle Me Softly on my hair are much more obvious the following day.

I find that the ...

• frizz is much less with this option and my waves are more pronounced.

It’s much cheaper than the Dove shampoo I had been using to ward away frizz, and is almost as effective at about half the price.

In really humid or rainy times of year I will still use the Dove, but for my wavy hair

I find the Tousle Me Softly to be a much better regular maintenance shampoo than anything Herbal Essences has ever offered.

It is very superior to Body Envy and Totally Twisted for wavy hair and I would definitely recommend it as a maintenance; however if you have serious frizz problems in humid weather like I do, you’ll need something stronger.

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111041056020830/k2311a0411/4.11.10