Bell Fitness Body Ball Kit
  • While out shopping, I saw a phenomenal deal on a Bell Fitness Body Ball Kit, unfortunately I didn’t pick it up when I first saw it and it was gone when I returned
  • The reason why I was so impressed with the Bell Fitness Body Ball Kit is that it is such a great value for the money
  • I would have also paid roughly the ten dollar total price for the DVD as well, making this kit cost about a third of what is worth if sold separately
  • I really enjoyed the workout it was a lot of fun

• by Jude244

While out shopping, I saw a phenomenal deal on a Bell Fitness Body Ball Kit, unfortunately I didn’t pick it up when I first saw it and it was gone when I returned. Luckily, I later found it online for half of what the store sold it for and was able to get the entire set for ten dollars plus shipping.

Using the shopping browser thefind, I was able to locate it on the fitbuy site and also on the youbefit site. As I had never heard of these sites before, it was also nice to learn of two sporting goods/ exercise equipment sources for future shopping.

the money. Not only do you get a body ball and pump for the ten dollars, but you also get a handled resistance cord that is easily worth ten dollars alone.

The resistance cord is constructed of heavy tubing and uses a combination clips, hard rubber tubes and rip resistant sewn material to create the easy to hold handles. In the past I have used cords and stretch bands both for fitness and physical therapy, however their lack of handles really made them uncomfortable to use and difficult to hold. These cords easily allow use for a wide variety of exercises or grip directions.

I also liked the thirty minute Body Ball Toning Workout which incorporated the equipment found in the set. I would have also paid roughly the ten ...

• dollar total price for the DVD as well, making this kit cost about a third of what is worth if sold separately.

Once you have a workout DVD such as this one, you learn different exercises and routines for equipment you may already have also. Since I had other bands in the past but no supporting DVD’s, this workout allowed me to learn a whole new set of exercises to use them with.

The Kit also contained a 65cm Stability Ball in a silver color. This size was ideal for a number of exercises I already do as well as had a fun routine included on the thirty minute DVD. While I primarily use my ball to do core work and now some Pilates inspired workouts, this workout

had me hold the ball during an aerobic warm up of side stepping as well as do a fun double bounce side step move.

It was nice to use the ball for something other than floor work such as when we used it to do squats while lifting the ball over head and also doing side lunges while rolling the ball across the floor. I also learned to do a move called Ball Trapping which has you do high knee lifts and tap each foot on the ball while trying to keep it in place.

I really enjoyed the workout it was a lot of fun. If you want to try it yourself, check online on the sites I mentioned earlier for some really great deals on an already inexpensive set.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3411041055990830/k2311a0411/4.11.10