Hormel Chili with Beans
  • When I opened the can to put it into a pan to warm, I noticed it did not look very appealing to the ye
  • I decided to make some white rice since I enjoy chili on rice
  • If asked whether or not I would consider purchasing this again I would have to say yes
  • I would also recommend it to anyone I know without hesitation

• by luv2rite

I always have made chili by scratch and have never even considered buying chili in a can. I have been fighting and illness recently and had a taste for chili. Not having the desire or strength to make it by scratch, I looked at the many caned chili versions at the grocery store and decided on Hormel Chili with the beans.

to the ye. It resembled dog food to a degree. Still I though I would give it a try. I did notice after it heated up a bit in the pan it began to look more like chili and more pleasing to the eye.

I warmed it up according to the directions which was on medium heat for about 10 minutes. It was quick and simple. I decided to make some white rice since I enjoy chili on rice. I must admit Hormel ...

• Chili with beans is not bad. I actually enjoyed. It tasted like chili and was a lot more appealing to the eye after it was warmed up and on top of a bed of white rice. If asked whether or not I would consider purchasing this again I would have to say “yes”. I would also recommend it to anyone I know without hesitation. I would also tell anyone I recommended it to, that they need to overlook the way it appears when
        opening it.

The taste was very good and I would rate it a 9. The appearance of the chili before warming it, is a 5. The appearance after it has warmed up is an 8. The spiciness of the chili is just right, not too hot and not too mild. The consistency of the chili sauce is well done and I would rate this an 8. Overall, I rate this Hormel Chili with Beans with a 9. Try it, you will not be disappointed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2711041055970830/k2311a0411/4.11.10