Pedigree Complete Nutrition Dog Food  » Pets  »
  • One of the things that I like best about Pedigree Compledte Nutrition Dog Food is that it is readily available at many stores
  • In addition, I find the cost of feeding Pedigree dog food to be reasonable and actually comparable to some dog foods that I believe to be of lesser quality, even though I am not an animal nutritionist
  • I have noticed that the Pedigree dog food often goes on sale and that I can sometimes find coupons for this product as well

• by deem

Pedigree Complete Nutrition Dog Food is a dry dog food that, as the name already states, provides complete nutrition for your dog. In other words, the nutrients in Pedigree Complete Nutrition Dog Food satisfies the nutritional requirements of a dog who does not have special medical needs. Therefore, you will not need to worry about buy any supplementary food products for your dog if you feed this dog food.

Before feeding Pedigree dog food to my two dogs, I asked my veterinarian whether he thought this was a good dog food and he assured me that he believes it is a quality food. One of the things that I like best about Pedigree Compledte Nutrition Dog Food is that it is readily available at many stores.

I have purchased it at national chain pet stores, local pet stores, mass market discount stores, and supermarkets in my area. Therefore,

I do not have to be concerned if I run out that I will have to make a special trip to a distant pet store in order to buy my dogs’ dinner.

I can just run out to the supermarket. In addition, I am less likely to run out of this Pedigree dog food because I am able to pick it up when I am doing my routine shopping without having to remember to make a special trip.

Another thing I like about this dog food is that it comes in various size bags, including large bags that run 35 to 40 pounds or so. I like that because I have two fairly large dogs and I prefer to buy the large bag because that way I don’t have to buy it as often.

In addition, I find the cost of feeding Pedigree dog food to be reasonable and actually comparable ...

• to some dog foods that I believe to be of lesser quality, even though I am not an animal nutritionist. I have noticed that the Pedigree dog food often goes on sale and that I can sometimes find coupons for this product as well.

I am glad of that because in this tight economy I am really having to watch my pennies though I would prefer not to skimp on the quality of the food I am feeding my pets. Pedigree Complete Nutrition Dog Food comes in both a “small bites” version that is intended for small to medium size dogs and a “large bites” version which has larger kibble intended for large breed dogs.

Ironically, I have two pitbulls, a breed that is known for powerful, large jaws, yet they prefer the small bites version so you may want to take that into consideration when selecting the food for your

dog. My dogs have been eating Pedigree dry dog food for all of their three years of life, having moved from the puppy version to the adult version.

Their coats are smooth and shiny, they do not shed excessively, and they are maintaining their weight quite well. In addition, neither of them have experienced any food or diet related health problems or stomach upsets from this food.

Of course, if either of them had a health condition that required a special diet, then I would have to reevaluate what I am feeding them. However, in the meantime, I will continue to buy Pedigree Complete Nutrition Dog Food because I believe it is an excellent value for the cost.

It is not a “fancy” dog food, it is not “organic” or grain free, but for my dogs anyway it seems to be getting the job done of feeding them and keeping them healthy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2911041055940830/k2311a0411/4.11.10