Autopsy movie  » Movies  »
2.0
  • Despite the fact that this was the best movie out of all the movies in that collection, I still think the movie itself was atrocious
  • I thought the acting was awful and far from believable, the plot was too cliche, the script was silly and even the way it was filmed looked cheap and terribly amateur
  • I only recommend this to those who love cheesy, gory horror films, like those that are usually on Horrorfest DVDs, but for the rest of us it will only seem like a disappointment

• by Redtape

I’ve recently taken up going through some of my friend’s cheesy horror DVDs and this was one of those he had on one labeled “After Dark Horrorfest 2009″. Despite the fact that this was the best movie out of all the movies in that collection, I still think the movie itself was atrocious.

It

was one of those cliche horror films where the main characters which of course are young people, are of course coming back from Mardi Gras. However, they are all involved in an accident, and they end up having to go to a hospital, called “Mercy Hospital”. Little do they know though that they ...

• creepy feelings about they place are true until someone begins hunting them and driving them to very bloody gore filled deaths.

I disliked this movie, but I guess those who are fans of gore will eat it all up.

I disliked the movie for several reasons. I thought the acting was awful and far from

believable, the plot was too cliche, the script was silly and even the way it was filmed looked cheap and terribly amateur.

I only recommend this to those who love cheesy, gory horror films, like those that are usually on Horrorfest DVDs, but for the rest of us it will only seem like a disappointment.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1110041055100230/k2311a0410/4.10.10