Dog Whisperer TV series
  • The first time I saw it was when it when it was on National Geographic one day and I decided to watch it to see what it was about
  • I recommend this television series to those who like animal shows and maybe shows such as wild discovery and animal lovers

• by Redtape

I am assuming that by now a lot of people have seen the American television series “Dog Whisperer”. The first time I saw it was when it when it was on National Geographic one day and I decided to watch it to see what it was about. Nevertheless, even though I have watched several

more episodes of the Dog Whisperer since then, I don’t pay much attention to it these days.

The series is basically a reality TV series that follows the career of a professional dog trainer named Caesar Milan who is mostly famous for training dogs people who are having a lot of trouble with. There ...

• have even been one or two episodes too where Caesar has even trained celebrities’ dogs. For example, there was the time when he went to train the dogs of Jada Pinkett-Smith because she was afraid that they might get stung by a rattle snake when they were being walked.

One of the things a

lot of people know the show for too is the fact that Caesar keeps emphasizing that the owners are they pack leaders and they need to show that they are the ones with the control.

I recommend this television series to those who like animal shows and maybe shows such as wild discovery and animal lovers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1010041055090230/k2311a0410/4.10.10