Culver’s Cheeseburger Basket  » Food  »
  • It had been awhile since I had a burger at Culver's, and I decided to do so today
  • I believe it's a little smaller than a quarter pound
  • I thought the cheeseburger and fries were quite tasty
  • The amount of ketchup and mustard on it was perfect (not too much, as I have noticed with some other fast-food burgers)
  • If you have a Culvers in your area (and enjoy cheeseburgers and hamburgers), I would recommend trying the cheeseburger basket

• by Blue345

It had been awhile since I had a burger at Culver’s, and I decided to do so today. I ordered the cheeseburger basket, which comes with a cheeseburger, medium drink, and fries. The nice thing about this basket is that the cheeseburger comes plain, and you can pick which condiments or veggies you want on it.

The

burger is an average-sized burger; I believe it’s a little smaller than a quarter pound.

I thought the cheeseburger and fries were quite tasty.

The fries are thicker than most fast-food fries. I don’t typically like thicker fries, but these were good.

When it comes to how fast food fries taste, these are somewhere in the middle.

• The cheeseburger was quite tasty.

The amount of ketchup and mustard on it was perfect (not too much, as I have noticed with some other fast-food burgers). The pickles were thick, and that makes them tastier than the thin-sliced ones.

Another thing I liked about the burger was that the edges were slightly burnt, and it added

to the flavor. It reminded me a bit of a hamburger grilled on a grill at home.

Overall, the whole basket was worth getting, and I’m glad I did. If you have a Culvers in your area (and enjoy cheeseburgers and hamburgers), I would recommend trying the cheeseburger basket.

You will probably like it as much as I did.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2710041055000230/k2311a0410/4.10.10