Cinnamon Life Cereal  » Food  »
  • Even if it's eaten plain, there is enough flavor, but I like adding sugar because it compliments the cinnamon taste nicely
  • I would definitely recommend trying this cereal if you haven't

• by Blue345

One of my favorite kinds of cereal is cinnamon life. It comes in a couple size boxes. It is a square cereal.

There are other types of Life, but I’ve only had the cinnamon type. It can be

eaten with sugar and/or fruit.

I imagine it would also taste good eaten dry (without milk). Life is a Quaker brand cereal.

It’s great for breakfast, and it can also be used as a snack (or for another meal).

I love the taste of cinnamon life.

Even if it’s eaten plain, there is enough flavor, but I like adding sugar because it compliments the cinnamon taste nicely. It also doesn’t taste bad if it gets soggy (unlike some other types ...

• Cinnamon Life Cereal
      of cereal).

It’s a good kind of cereal for children, as well. It probably has less sugar than some other cereals that children will like, but it still has lots of flavor.

In any case, it’s a tasty cereal

that everyone (who likes cinnamon flavor) will like. I am glad it was created.

I would definitely recommend trying this cereal if you haven’t; you won’t regret it! It rates a 10/10 for me. I will never tire of eating it.

Cinnamon Life Cereal
Gul Muhammad says :

re : I would definitely recommend trying this cereal if you haven’t
crunchy taste with cinnamon just amazing.

Gul Muhammad says :

re : I would definitely recommend trying this cereal if you haven’t
best taste and good price.always love it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2710041054910230/k2311a0410/4.10.10