Svala Ikea Children Table  » Baby care  »
  • It is not really a strong table in my opinion

• by reviewlover

We needed to buy small table for our kids few months ago. But we did not have so much budget for this. So we decided to go to Ikea store nearby to find something that we can get there and bring it home.We knew that Ikea often sell cheap furniture for kids as well. So we would like to try it there.

We were right. We saw a small brown table for children which is called Svala. The price of this table was around 25

Eur that time. I told my husband to get one for the kids since I did not want to go around in town anymore to find cheap table for the kids.

My husband agreed and we bought Svala Children table from Ikea. The color of the table is brown. Just like natural wood color. Since we know that the kids will probably brake it or write on it, we were so happy that we could find a cheap table for them.

The table has size ...

• 59 x 50 x 50 cm. So it is not really big to put it inside our living room for the kids. Now, the kids use this table to play with their toys such as play dough. They also use it when they want to write or color some drawing.

The table came in a box. It is made of solid wood. We needed to assemble it our self. We got the instruction about how to do it step by step.But since this is

just a cheap table, you should not use it to put heavy stuffs on top of this table. I will not guarantee that it can be a good idea to do. As I can see from the table that I have, it only can be use for doing kids activities like drawing that I mentioned above. Even if the kids will sit on top of it, I am not sure if the table can stand. It is not really a strong table in my opinion.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5410041054540130/k2311a0410/4.10.10