Shiseido Urban Environment UV Protection Cream SPF 30 +++  » Cosmetics  »
  • This is the best sun protection cream I ever tried
  • I love its very light effect on my skin, not greasy and no stingy feeling despite of its high content of sun screen protection factor of 30
  • I noticed also that my fine lines around my forehead and chin areas, slightly smoothen

• by Joyce

This is the best sun protection cream I ever tried. Urban environment UV protection cream from Shisheido is suited for daily use. I love its very light effect on my skin, not greasy and no stingy feeling despite of its high content of sun screen protection factor of 30. This is my preferable product from my skin protection from the harmful

rays of the sun and environmental pollution because, aside from a maximum SPF content, it has a triple plus protection from the rapid process of premature aging.

I am not afraid anymore to expose myself even during the extreme hot temperature because I am assured with this product’s maximum sun protection. I noticed also that my fine lines around my forehead and ...

• chin areas, slightly smoothen. I love its effect on my skin, the cream is so light that it can easily absorbed and blended on my skin without any powdery effect.

I also used this protection cream in my body, arms and legs especially when I am required to go out at 12:00 noon. My face is visibly smooth and youthful with no

signs of photo aging caused my sunlight exposure. I am very comfortable with my bare skin during the day in the beach and no fear of getting sunburn, skin rashes and irritations. I love my skin right now, this product truly helped me achieved a very radiant and youthful skin amidst the grueling hit of the sun at summer in our country.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110041054530130/k2311a0410/4.10.10