Hormel Chili - no beans
  • I'd never really thought about eating chili that wasn't homemade, but my husband enjoys Hormel chili, so I thought I'd try it
  • I had to go with the no beans chili (I love that Hormel has both options) because I've never been a fan of having beans in my chili
  • I also went with the bigger can (I believe there are two sizes) because I thought the smaller can wouldn't be enough
  • If you also enjoy chili but want something easier to make than homemade chili, I would recommend trying Hormel Chili

• by Blue345

One of the canned foods that I recently discovered was Hormel Chili. I’d never really thought about eating chili that wasn’t homemade, but my husband enjoys Hormel chili, so I thought I’d try it.

I had to go with the no beans chili (I love that Hormel has both options) because I’ve never been a

fan of having beans in my chili.

I also went with the bigger can (I believe there are two sizes) because I thought the smaller can wouldn’t be enough.

When it comes out of the can, it doesn’t look appealing at all (almost like dog food).

However, once it is heated up, it resembles chili much ...

• more.

It has a decent taste that is great with saltine crackers.

The meat isn’t the greatest, but it’s not bad, either.

Overall, it is easy to make, and it tastes pretty good.

I am glad I discovered it because it’s nice to have quick food to make when I am hungry and

in the need of something to eat for lunch.

I would still prefer homemade chili over Hormel Chili, but I’m glad Hormel Chili exists for the days when I don’t want to make homemade chili.

If you also enjoy chili but want something easier to make than homemade chili, I would recommend trying Hormel Chili.

susan wallner says :

I totally disagree about the Hormel chili except that it does look like dog food. The taste is gross, very sweet and not much like any chili I have had. I’m not sure about the meat? Please don’t feed this to your kids. Make your own chili, even soaking your own beans overnight is not a big deal.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2710041054410130/k2311a0410/4.10.10