Michelle Branch - Hotel Paper
  • Back when the album came out, I could (unfortunately) relate to a lot of the songs because of a relationship I was going through
  • The emotion in the songs shine through, which I like to hear in songs

• by Blue345

One of my favorite artists is Michelle Branch (solo or with The Wreckers). When her album Hotel Paper came out seven years ago, I immediately bought it.

Even though it’s seven years old, I still find myself listening to the songs today.

The album has many heart-felt songs on it, and

it is clear that Michelle went through a hard break up before writing them.

Most of the songs are about a relationship gone wrong, except for the last song, called “It’s You.

Back when the album came out, I could (unfortunately) relate to a lot of the songs because of a relationship I was ...

• going through.

The album became my theme album of several months.

Even though the songs remind me of that hard time, I still like listening to them because they are good songs that are fun to sing along to.

The emotion in the songs shine through, which I like to hear

in songs.

I am really glad Michelle put out this album before The Wreckers got together.

If you’ve heard Michelle’s (or the Wreckers) songs on the radio, and you like them, check out Hotel Paper.

It’s a good album that I will continue to listen to.

It rates a 9/10 for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1410041054400130/k2311a0410/4.10.10