Fisher Price Rainforest Healthy Care High Chair  » Baby care  »
  • I thought that I would be able to feed him without using one, but I soon realized how impossible that would be after having him drench both of us in food and juice
  • I saw this high chair online for about $100, and I decided it would be perfect for my nephew
  • I love this product because it functions as both a highchair and a toy
  • Overall, I am so thankful that I found this product because it helps to keep my nephew busy when I am cooking
  • In my opinion, this product rates a 10 out of 10

• by simply_fabulous

My eight month old nephew is growing very fast. He is already starting to talk and walk, and the most noticeable mark of his growth is his appetite. He loves to eat everything, especially when it is on my plate. Although I tend to babysit him a lot, I did not realize that I would have to buy him a high chair for use in my house. I thought that I would be able to feed him without using one, but I soon realized how impossible that would be after having him drench both of us in food and juice. I saw this high chair online for about $100, and I decided it would be perfect for my nephew.

Once I had this high chair home, it did

not take me very long to set it up. It was extremely easy to assemble, and my nephew was ready to play with it right away. I love this product because it functions as both a highchair and a toy. It has a toy that comes with it that I can attach to the tray of the high chair for my nephew to play with. Because the toy is attached, I do not have to worry about my nephew dropping or losing it. There are also toys attached to the tree on this product that my nephew loves to play with. Overall, I am so thankful that I found this product because it helps to keep my nephew busy when I am cooking.

Not only does it play ...

• music like a lot of the other baby products that are on the market but it also lights up. This product is perfect for babies at this age because they tend to want to discover new things. From my observations, babies will love this product because they are able to play with such a variety of different things. More importantly, parents will love this product because it is safe, secure, and easy to clean.

I have found this product to be useful when I am feeding him and when I just want a safe place to put him so he can play while I do something else. My nephew is very healthy for his age, and he also has very long legs. I found that this product accommodated him easily,

making it perfect for babies of all sizes. Not only does the seat of the chair fit babies of different sizes, but the height of the chair can also be adjusted.

In my opinion, this product rates a 10 out of 10. Every thing about it is child friendly. It is brightly colored and full of a variety of different features that children will love to play with. One of the biggest concerns that I have about products that I purchase for my nephew is that he likes to put the objects in his mouth since he is teething. A great thing about the toy that the product comes with is the fact that it is actually a teether. No child will be dissapointed by this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 549041054230430/k2311a049/4.9.10