Dr. Scholl’s Toe Touch Foot Spa
  • Unfortunately this past winter I became a little lax
  • While I had never considered using this product (mostly because it belongs to my mother), I decided to make a special exception in this case and I am so happy that it did
  • I love being able to rub my feet into the foot rollers, and feeling the tickling sensation of the bubbles that the machine generates
  • It is very easy to clean, and I believe it is reasonably priced (about $30)
  • The best thing about it is that I do not have to deal with the hassle of regulating the water temperature

• by simply_fabulous

I always try to take good care of my feet, especially during the wintertime when I do not get as many pedicures as I do during the summertime. Unfortunately this past winter I became a little lax. Shuffling my time in between a full time job and various volunteer obligations caused me to neglect my favorite accessory during the warm weather. Last week after taking one look down at my feet in a pair of sandals that I had originally planned on wearing, I realized that it was time for me to perform an emergency at home pedicure. While I had never considered using this product (mostly because it belongs to my mother), I decided to make a special exception in this case and I am so happy that it did.

This

product truly recreates the feeling of going to a professional nail salon. The water basin that comes with this product comes has a water heating function and foot massager. I love being able to rub my feet into the foot rollers, and feeling the tickling sensation of the bubbles that the machine generates. It does not take a lot of water in order for the machine to be effective, and my feet feel so soft and smooth.

It is very easy to clean, and I believe it is reasonably priced (about $30). I will assure you that the water will not get too hot, and all of the attachable parts of this product are easy to remove and add. Normally when I have not had a pedicure for a ...

• while it takes me about twenty minutes to scrub and exfoliate my feet. Even after I have soaked my feet in traditional water basins for over thirty minutes, it still took a lot of effort for me to soften and remove the dead skin from my feet. I love this product because it did not take long to do my pedicure, and I believe my feet looked so much better that how they would look if I did not use this product. I have also found this product to be useful for soaking my feet when they are swollen or sore from wearing high heels all day long. This product has been invaluable to me on those days when I find my feet to be too sore for me to walk.
        My feet always feel so much better, and I also find this product to be good to use just for relaxation.

I am very happy with foot spa. The best thing about it is that I do not have to deal with the hassle of regulating the water temperature. I believe that this product is something that most people would enjoy. The size of the tub is large enough to accommodate a wide array of foot sizes, and I believe both men and women will enjoy using this product.

I would rate this product this product a 9 out of 10. I really did not find any major negatives about it, aside from the fact that it gets a little noisy sometimes. Aside from that, this product is really a good buy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319041054210430/k2311a049/4.9.10