Fisher Price Rainforest Waterfall Soother  » Baby care  »
  • Since I have already purchased him a lot of the Fisher Price Rainforest items, I decided to add this one to the set, hoping that it would be the solution to my problem
  • The best thing about this product is that it does more than just appeal to a child's hearing
  • I believe it has helped to reduce most of the anxiety that my nephew associates with going to bed
  • I have noticed a tremendous difference in his demeanor since I purchased this product
  • I would definitely rate this product a 9 out of 10, mostly because of the six minute automatic music shut off

• by simply_fabulous

I have an eight month old nephew who frequently struggles to go to sleep. He tends to become very worked up, causing him to cry and fight me. These tantrums can last anywhere from five minutes to twenty minutes no matter how much I soothe him. I used to give him a bottle, which tended to help him and stop the crying, but this has not worked as he has become slightly weaned off of his formula. Since I have already purchased him a lot of the Fisher Price Rainforest items, I decided to add this one to the set, hoping that it would be the solution to my problem.

This product is amazing. It plays a variety of sounds like lullabies, classical music, and a rainforest waterfall that help children to get to sleep. The best

thing about this product is that it does more than just appeal to a child’s hearing. It has lights that flash and engage the child that are surprisingly effective at helping my nephew go to sleep. He will lay in the bed groggy-eyed watching the lights until he finally succumbs to his sleep. He also enjoys watching the digital fish swimming in the cascading water bubbles before he sleeps.

My nephew has a difficult time going to sleep, and he is not the type of baby to become easily calmed down by any product or person. However, I have found this product to be very effective. I believe it has helped to reduce most of the anxiety that my nephew associates with going to bed. I have noticed a tremendous difference in his demeanor since I purchased ...

• this product. He is calmer and it takes him less time to fall asleep.

I no longer feel helpless when I am babysitting my nephew. I consider this product’s price tag of $40 to be worth it. The only negative that I found about this product is that the music does not play long enough. Since I purchased this soother, there have been two or three times when the music stopped playing before my nephew was completely asleep. However, it was not too much of a hassle for me to simply reactivate the product. I understand the reasoning behind this feature since sometimes any small noise that is made while a baby is asleep might wake them. However, I wish there was some option available on this product where parents could choose which music option that

they want. Overall despite this problem, I still find the product to be highly effective. I use this problem every time that my nephew sleeps over at my house, and I truly believe that I will be able to utilize this product for years to come.

I truly believe that the name of this product says it all. It is a great sleep aide for babies who are having problems going to sleep. This product is also striking enough to attack the attention of the baby, and my nephew loves to watch the images on it throughout the day. I love the various features of the product that are easily customizable such as the music and lights. I would definitely rate this product a 9 out of 10, mostly because of the six minute automatic music shut off.

Fisher Price Rainforest Waterfall Soother

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 549041054190430/k2311a049/4.9.10