Protege 5 Piece Luggage Set  » Travel  »
  • As a result, I found myself searching online and in retail ads for a cheap but fashionable replacement
  • Did I mention I paid only $60 for a five piece luggage
  • I try to be very careful with the travel items I buy, and I believe that most people would not have any problems with the product damaging
  • I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for an affordable piece of luggage for general travel
  • I love the wide array of sizes that the luggage in this set comes it, and I really do believe that there is a bag in there perfect for every occasion

• by simply_fabulous

About a month ago, I traveled with my boyfriend to his family reunion that was out of town. It was the first time that I would be meeting his entire family, and I really wanted to make a good impression. About four days before we left on our trip, I began to pack and realized that my old suitcase was in horrible condition. After years of being damaged by airport baggage terminals, the luggage had fell apartment. As a result, I found myself searching online and in retail ads for a cheap but fashionable replacement. I found this luggage set at Wal-Mart for about $60 and decided it would be perfect.

Not only is this luggage set really beautiful, but it is also very functional as well. It

is made out of polyester which makes extremely durable (this was an important feature I was looking for considering the sad state of my old luggage). The largest bag in this five piece set has a handle that locks so I do not have to deal with the embarrassment of struggling to keep the handle out while I am pulling it. This was one of the biggest problems that I had with m old suitcase. Either the handle would not want to come out or it would not go back in, which created the biggest headache for me when I was trying to store it.

Did I mention I paid only $60 for a five piece luggage? This set was such an amazing bargain. Even though the product ...

• was very cheap I still find it to be durable. I try to be very careful with the travel items I buy, and I believe that most people would not have any problems with the product damaging. I have a friend who also purchased this luggage set that has had some problems with it tearing apart. I believe that her problems are more of a result of the way that she cares for the product. Whether it is expensive or cheap, how much a person pays for item can not override how they take care of it.

I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for an affordable piece of luggage for general travel. This luggage set may not be for people who travel frequently,

but if you will be using it a couple of times in the month it is well worth its price tag. It is not too big or bulky, and I found that it fit well in my trunk for car trips. I love the wide array of sizes that the luggage in this set comes it, and I really do believe that there is a bag in there perfect for every occasion.

I would rate this product an 8 out of 10. I find that is a great product at a reasonable price. Since my trip to my boyfriend’s family reunion, I have used the various pieces of this luggage set at least three other times. Each time I find the pieces to be sturdy, durable, and easy to use.

Shawna says :

I will not ever get this luggage again. I paid for a set two weeks ago at Wal-Mart and it is already falling apart. This luggage is a rip off and a waste of money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 389041054180430/k2311a049/4.9.10