Don Simon orange juice  » Food  »
  • The first good thing that I noticed about this orange juice is that once you open the carton, there's a nice orange smell
  • I don't like orange juice to be too sweet, so that's a good point
  • Don Simon doesn't have that problem, what makes it easier to drink it
  • The price is average with the brand orange juices, affordable in my opinion

• by Cal

When you buy orange juice, it’s difficult to choose, as even if they’re all supposed to be the same product, they all end up tasting different in the end. One of the brands that I have tried is Don Simon.

The first good thing that I noticed about this orange juice is that once you open the carton, there’s a nice

orange smell.

It has happened to me that some orange juices, to my surprise, didn’t really smell like oranges.

The taste is nice, a little bitter.

I don’t like orange juice to be too sweet, so that’s a good point.

It also doesn’t have pulp.

I admit that I don’t feel confortable when I’m drinking juice and I feel more like ...

• I’m eating, as they put too much pulp on it.

Don Simon doesn’t have that problem, what makes it easier to drink it.

This juice comes in a one litre carton, in that characteristic black colour that makes you identify Don Simon immediately.

The price is average with the brand orange juices, affordable in my opinion.

The opening system is the

thing I liked the most, as it’s a screw top.

I always have to fight to open cartons, but this one is really confortable, and also you don’t have to leave it open after cutting the carton, as it has that useful screw top.

Oranges are very good for health, so Don Simon orange juice is a good way to get the benefits from oranges while enjoying a good taste.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 279041053990330/k2311a049/4.9.10