LA’s Totally Awesome Carpet Spot and Stain Remover  » Housewares  »
  • I bought this product from the dollar store
  • There were plenty of suds, and it definitely did the job
  • I had one stain that was red and I think it was some type of berry juice (my kids walk around with food in their hands all the time)

• by mjcnv36

I bought this product from the dollar store. That’s right, it only costs one dollar. I was hesitant at first to put this into my carpet steam cleaner because I had never used a product for it that wasn’t on the recommended list, but it worked fine. There were plenty of suds, and it definitely did the job.

I also like that the product

not only cleaned the high traffic areas, but it also took the makeup out of my carpet that my three little daughters put on it. This included some red lipstick. I did have to pretreat the area with the product directly before using the steam cleaner on it, and I did have to go over it several times, but it did come out.

My youngest ...

• daughter is potty training and she has had some accidents on the carpet. This product removed both urine and feces from my carpet. I was very pleased with the results. For only one dollar, you really cannot go wrong.

One caveat: not all the stains in my carpet came out. I had one stain that was red and I think it was some type

of berry juice (my kids walk around with food in their hands all the time). I tried several times to get this stain out with the product and it would not budge.

Overall, I was very pleased with the product and would gladly buy it again. Lastly, although I have only tried it on carpet, the bottle says it can be used on upholstery too.

LA's Totally Awesome Carpet Spot and Stain Remover

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 539041053980330/k2311a049/4.9.10