SmartyKat Madcap Mouse
  • I bought this mouse at Walmart the other day, and all five of my cats love it
  • I know that you can also buy the tubes of catnip individually, so you don't have to worry about running out
  • My only problem with this product was the cost
  • It is a very good toy, and I would recommend it to other cat owners, but I think that it is a bit overpriced

• by Jess_S

The SmartyKat Madcap Mouse is a small plush mouse that comes with a tube of catnip. The back of the mouse is sealed with velcro so that it can be easily opened and filled with catnip.

I bought this mouse at Walmart the other day, and all five of my cats love it.

It is easy for them to pick up and carry around

in their mouths and they are very attracted to the catnip that it is filled with.

Because the catnip is in an airtight tube and you are allowed to put it in the mouse at the time of purchase, the catnip is much fresher and stronger than the catnip in many other cat toys; it has not been sitting out in the open air ...

• of the store for months on end, so it is much more potent to cats.

Also, the toy comes with enough catnip to refill it five times over, so you can continually refresh the catnip for your cats.

I know that you can also buy the tubes of catnip individually, so you don’t have to worry about running out.

My cats, who are hard

on their toys, have not managed to rip open the mouse to get the catnip out, so there is no mess involved.

My only problem with this product was the cost.

It was $4 at Walmart, and it is not that big.

It is a very good toy, and I would recommend it to other cat owners, but I think that it is a bit overpriced.

DJC says :

This is a good toy overall, but not personally recommended for felines` who have asthmatic symptoms. I do not recommend the catnip supplied by the company due to high dust content. If your cat has high nip quality preferences the nip is not recommended. if your cat loves the toy but you don`t want to use the nip try to find nip friendly for your cat, or you can dispose of the toy

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 299041053960330/k2311a049/4.9.10