Clarins Gentle Refiner Exfoliating Cream With Microbeads  » Cosmetics  »
  • This is one thing I noticed about this facial wash
  • I did not experience any harsh side effects
  • I would say that I was impressed with the effect of Clarins facial scrub

• by rosytobb

I find it important to continuously cleanse your skin by rubbing off dirt and excess oil and even dead skin cells. This is to prevent clogging of pores which leads to blemishes. Sometimes, skin can be so stubborn. Whenever my skin is consistently greasy, I really dread it because it makes me look unattractive. There are times that it makes my skin so dull and it shows from your aura if your skin is not good.

This facial cleanser did not give me irritation at all. I have tried several brands which has microbeads. It tends to hurt my skin right after

using it. It cause sting right after using it. I find the microbeads soft and gentle to the skin. It does not use any synthetic material nor some ingredient that may lead to skin irritation. This does not dry skin either. You can observe your skin if it is dry right after you wash your face. You can notice severe moisture loss if that cosmetic product or that facial wash in particular caused dryness. I experienced supple skin right after using it. Neither did it caused dryness. It was soft and naturally moisturized.

The material is light on the skin that is for sure because it made my skin soft and hydrated. This is one thing I noticed about this facial wash. This contains ingredients which locks in moisture. I also like that right after washing your face, you can feel how smooth and soft it wash. And not that just that because the constant use led to a more beautiful and refined skin. Thanks to the shea butter that this facial wash has. This makes skin soft and the quality is different after several use.

For me the smell was gentle as well. It was like not too synthetic nor scent-free but I ...

• Clarins Gentle Refiner Exfoliating Cream With Microbeads
      would say something floral to something chocolatey. It was not all over the place either. It was not noticeable at all if you will use it.

I had no blemishes which is the most important thing about this facial wash. I did not experience any harsh side effects. If your pH balance is altered because of constant harsh facial scrub, this can be the cause of unstoppable breakouts. I hate red pimples but I hate whiteheads and blackheads more. I did not experience this while I was using this facial scrub. This really exfoliate my skin because you can observe that no

dirt will stick in your cotton balls when you apply astringent on your face. I find the exfoliating process really genuine. It did not cause peeling either in my face unlike other facial scrub. This is really a great product.

I would say that I was impressed with the effect of Clarins facial scrub. The microbeads is not irritating. It was soft and when you rub in your face, it would not cause redness nor dryness. Best of all, no blemishes is experienced after several use. This truly exfoliates whatever needs to be scrubbed in your face which is the most important purpose.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319041053790330/k2311a049/4.9.10