Pantene Pro V Texture Hairspray
  • When I curled my hair with rollers, I like them to look separated and piecy, and my regular hairspray wasn
  • I found Pantene Pro-V Ultimate Textures Hair Spray and decided to give it a try since it was specifically designed to give the hair that piecy look
  • The best thing about this hair spray is that it gives me just the look I want without being stiff or sticky
  • Overall I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to achieve shiny and piecy hair with a hair spray

• by mariekay

I am a big fan of hairspray, and I use it all over my hair. I especially like it if we are going out and I want my hair to stay in place all night. I was looking for something to give my hair that “Piecy” look since I had just gotten layers cut in. When I curled my hair with rollers, I like them to look separated and piecy, and my regular hairspray wasn;t doing that for me. My regular brand worked well for hold and control, but it didn’t work well throughout my hair because it was a little too stiff for that purpose.

give the hair that piecy look. It also claimed that it would hold up even in high humidity, which really appealed to me because that’s when most products fail, and we live in a place that gets really humid during the summer.

When I first used this product, I used it after drying my hair and then applying hot rollers. I removed the rollers, and sprayed it on. I liked how it sprayed out just the right amount of product to coat my hair, but also gave me time to work with it before totally drying. The mist stayed wet for several seconds, giving me time to tousle and tease and separate the pieces of hair before the spray dried. After it dried, my hair had ...

• a nice texture and depth to it, just the results I was looking for. The hairspray made it easy to get the look.

The next day I tried it on damp hair and it looked great that way too. I liked that I could use it while my hair was still damp if I wanted curly hair that day. It’s not too heavy and doesn’t look greasy. It actually doesn’t look like I have much product in my hair at all when I use this spray, my hair gets the perfect piecy look that I want. ALthough when I use it on wet hair, my hair maintains that wet look until I brush it out.

There is no build-up and the hairspray washes out easily with

regular shampoo. I never notice the dulling residue that can sometimes occur when you use hairspray for a long period of time.

The best thing about this hair spray is that it gives me just the look I want without being stiff or sticky. I hate it when I try to tousle my hair with spray in it and my hands get sticky from all the product. I will say that this product does leave quite a coating on my bathroom floor and walls, but it wiped of when I clean anyway.

Overall I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to achieve shiny and piecy hair with a hair spray. This is the best product for that purpose that I have found.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319041053760330/k2311a049/4.9.10