Walmart Poolside Outdoor Shower  » Housewares  »
  • I was looking for a solution to the problem, so I began having the kids rinse off their feet with the hose before they got into the pool
  • So, I shopped around and I found the Walmart version for around $60 and it looked like just what I needed, so I purchased it
  • I like the fact that I can rinse off after getting out of the pool without having to go inside the house to take a shower
  • Overall I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for an easy way to rinse off before and after pool use or anything related to being outside
  • I think it's a great idea and a great product

• by mariekay

We have a pool in our back yard that we enjoy during the summertime. There are always kids coming in and out of the pool, and quite often they have grass and dirt on their feet ,which in turn gets transferred into the pool and then needs to be cleaned out. I was looking for a solution to the problem, so I began having the kids rinse off their feet with the hose before they got into the pool. This did help somewhat. Then I saw a product in a flyer that was an outdoor shower that you attach to your garden hose and place on you patio or near your pool. I loved the idea of an outdoor shower for rinsing off because not

only could you use it before getting into the pool, but you could rinse off the pool water and chlorine after you got out of the pool.

So, I shopped around and I found the Walmart version for around $60 and it looked like just what I needed, so I purchased it. It was pretty easy to assemble, it took me only about 10 minutes to put the thing together, and I was pleased to see that it was tall enough for adults as well. The shower goes up to 81″ tall, so it’s plenty large enough for even a tall adult.

I love having the outdoor shower. We used it all the time last summer. The kids love it, for washing off and for playtime. I ...

• have them shower before and after using the pool and it has really cut down on the amount of grass and dirt that gets into the pool, as well as saving their skin and swimsuits from getting eaten by chlorine. I like the fact that I can rinse off after getting out of the pool without having to go inside the house to take a shower. It also has a removable shower head so you can use that hand held piece to wash off your hands and feet. It comes in handy when we are outside doing yard work too.

One thing to remember if you want to save yourself some headaches, is that the base needs to be filled with sand. If you skip this

step like I did at first, you will find that the shower is constantly tipping over. I neglected to put sand in the base the first time I set it up, but once you fill it with sand, it stay put for the most part. It only tips with very strong winds, or if someone knocks it over.

Overall I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for an easy way to rinse off before and after pool use or anything related to being outside. I think it’s a great idea and a great product. It’s reasonable priced and it works for what it’s intended to do. I found it at Walmart, and you can also buy it from their website.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 539041053660330/k2311a049/4.9.10