Fekkai Glossing Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • I usually buy whatever is on sale, and I don't like to spend a lot of money on shampoo in general
  • But, I have problem hair and I am always looking a solutions
  • I like to try new products to see if they can help with my dry and coarse, frizzy hair
  • Once I got out of the shower and dried my hair, I noticed it took forever to blow dry, and even after it was dry it looked terribly greasy
  • I was disappointed to see that I got the same awful results even without conditioner

• by mariekay

Fekkai Glossing Shampoo is one of the most expensive shampoos I have ever used. I usually buy whatever is on sale, and I don’t like to spend a lot of money on shampoo in general. But, I have problem hair and I am always looking a solutions. I like to try new products to see if they can help with my dry and coarse, frizzy hair. I use shampoo and conditioner regularly, plus occasionally I use other hair treatments such as deep conditioners, hair masks, serums, and oils. I was having a lot of problems with my hair last summer when the weather got really humid, so I needed to find something that would help. I had heard people say that this shampoo would work miracles on my hair. They said that this shampoo was so

good that I wouldn’t need a conditioner to go with it. I really didn’t want to pay $30 for a bottle of shampoo, but I was told I could return it if I didn’t like it. I figured if I used this shampoo and it transformed my hair, I could do away with all the other treatments I use on my hair. Plus I was desperate to find something that could get my hair under control, and the claims made by this product were too good to resist.

The shampoo is supposed to make the hair shiny and glossy, and it contains olive oil, which is a product that I already use in my hair to control frizz. I purchased that shampoo for $30 and used i tthe very next day. I was surprised how thick the shampoo was.

• It had the texture of a hair serum, very thick and sticky. It smelled good, like a fresh clean scent. When I applied it to my hair, it felt gross, and it didn’t lather. I also had a hard time rinsing it all out. My hair didn’t feel clean, it felt heavy. I had to rinse for 10 minutes straight just to get this stuff out of my hair. The shampoo also stuck to my shower walls and made them slimy.

I wasn;’t sure if I should apply a conditioner after the shampoo since my hair already felt slimy, but I did apply a little, and rinsed it out right away. Once I got out of the shower and dried my hair, I noticed it took forever to blow dry, and even after it was dry

it looked terribly greasy. It was heavy and flat. Sure, there was some extra shine…but it was a greasy shine. I had to get back into the shower and wash it out with my regular shampoo.

I tried the shampoo one more time the next day, this time without conditioner. I was disappointed to see that I got the same awful results even without conditioner. My hair was greasy and gross. I ended up returning the rest of the product and thank God I got a refund. This product is terrible and it’s a complete rip-off. It’s not worth the money, it makes my hair greasy and it doesn’t work for me. I would not recommend this product. You are better off with a cheap shampoo that at least cleans your hair.

Fekkai Glossing Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319041053620330/k2311a049/4.9.10