CardioStat Omega-3 Fish Oil Triple Strength With Heart Healthy EPA 1000 mg  » Health  »
  • I think it's funny that I never really knew how important fish oil was until I was in the weight loss business
  • It was then that I found out that this is the only essential vitamin that we cannot produce ourselves and must get it from the sea and even though you can get omegas from flax seed and other grains, the omegas from fish is the one that we really need in order to be heart-healthy
  • Well, after being talked into, ironically, by another weight loss councilor who had the same problem with her nails, I got a bottle of our omega 3 fish oil and started to take four of the gel capsules a day
  • And lo and behold, by about the end of the first month of taking them, I noticed that my nails were growing smoothly consistently and not one pit showed up by the time I was through with the bottle

• by onerios13

I think it’s funny that I never really knew how important fish oil was until I was in the weight loss business. It was then that I found out that this is the only essential vitamin that we cannot produce ourselves and must get it from the sea and even though you can get omegas from flax seed and other grains, the omegas from fish is the one that we really need in order to be heart-healthy. For me, I found the miracles of fish oil as it was one of the supplements that we sold at our weight loss facility and it was the only supplement that I found could help my pitted nails.

It was weird, as I have always seen myself as being healthy everywhere from skin to hair and in between. but I was always plagued with pitted nails that grew sporadically, meaning that for a

while, my nails were smooth but then it was interrupted by these little tiny pits that would just drive me batty because I didn’t know what was causing them and more importantly what I could do to make it go away.

Well, after being talked into, ironically, by another weight loss councilor who had the same problem with her nails, I got a bottle of our omega 3 fish oil and started to take four of the gel capsules a day. And lo and behold, by about the end of the first month of taking them, I noticed that my nails were growing smoothly consistently and not one pit showed up by the time I was through with the bottle.

I was amazed! And I also found that weight loss was easier and that my cramps during my period lessened as well.

To me, it really became an essential part of ...

• my life and even though I extolled the virtues of our other weight loss supplements, to be completely honest, I never really took any of those other pills.

But I sure as heck took these omegas every day to insure that my nails and body were in top performance. Well, a few years back, my weight loss center closed down due to the economic pressures that still haunt the country and even though it was far worse not having a job, it was also bad that I no longer had access to the omegas that we sold at the center.

And thus began my quest for finding another brand of omegas that I liked and trusted. Since that time I have used omega fatty acids off and on, here and there, depending on what I found on sale in the health food store aisle.

But life can be stressful and

there were times I forgot to get some but as soon as those pitted nails came back, I’d be right back at the store getting another bottle of the omegas. Right now I am using the CardioStat Omega 3.

I got this bottle on sale and have been using it for almost a month now. So far, I like it.

The capsules are easy to swallow and there isn’t any fishy aftertaste to them which is a HUGE plus as I’ve taken some that tasted like I thrown up an entire whale. The only thing I found negative about this product is that it doesn’t come with a lot of pills, only about 60 of them.

But then again, it does have a pure concentration of fish oil and in a larger dose so I guess it evens it out. Would I buy them again? Maybe, if they were on sale again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 348041053550530/k2311a048/4.8.10