Viactiv Calcium Soft Chews Plus Vitamin D & K, 500mg
  • And being the chocoholic that I am, I can't just stop at the two or three they recommend a day
  • During the time I used it, I did feel an improvement in my bones, even though it could have just been my imagination, but because I like the taste of it too well, I don't get it anymore and have to down the yucky pills now
  • But for those of you that don't have a killer sweet tooth or aren't THAT into chocolate (weirdos), and need a calcium supplement but hate pills, then this is the answer to your prayers and you should definitely try this product out

• by onerios13

Now this is one of those very ironic products that enter into your life every so often. And that is, although this product by itself is good for your health, because of the fact that it tastes so good, you can actually become ILL by eating too much of it! And truly, whoever is the person in charge of creating the taste of Viactiv Calcium soft chews should either be dragged into the street and shot dead or given a huge bonus for making a health product unrecognizable because it made it taste TOO good. And the sad part is that I really need this product.

I happen to be very lactose intolerant, like to the point of after drinking just a small glass of real

milk, I’ll probably be in the bathroom until next Wednesday. And please don’t get me started on the bloating and gaseous entity I become after having a bowl of cereal with real milk in it.

It’s really quite sad and pathetic. And there are many times that I’m worried that I’m not getting all the calcium and vitamin D that I need to keep strong bones and teeth.

In fact, I’m certain that I don’t get enough of this very essential vitamin because my teeth crack easily and my knees and joints have deteriorated rapidly in the last ten years or so.

That is why I am so mad that this product which I absolutely need is so darn tasty! And those of you that have tried ...

• this product will know exactly what I mean when I say this because this stuff is like pure chocolate candy.

And being the chocoholic that I am, I can’t just stop at the two or three they recommend a day. Nope.

I’m one of those finish the whole container in three days type of gal. Yeah, it’s really not good to get too much of a good thing, folks, but that’s where I stand.

I end up eating about ten or twelve a day and although I am sure that is very good for my bones, I end up feeling a bit nauseous after it’s all said and done, but by golly, if I still have any the next day, I’ll start it all over. Hence,

why I don’t really buy this product anymore.

And it sucks because this is a good product, it really is. During the time I used it, I did feel an improvement in my bones, even though it could have just been my imagination, but because I like the taste of it too well, I don’t get it anymore and have to down the yucky pills now.

But for those of you that don’t have a killer sweet tooth or aren’t THAT into chocolate (weirdos), and need a calcium supplement but hate pills, then this is the answer to your prayers and you should definitely try this product out. But for those of you like me, we’ll have to stick to the soy milk or tablets.

Bummer, I know.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 348041053530530/k2311a048/4.8.10